Fennel microgreens seeds - follow our easy steps to unlock hidden nutritional power
Fennel has been used medicinally for centuries, with its purported healing properties ranging from aiding flatulence to calming the stomach. Now our microgreens seeds allow you to grow your own mini version of this miraculous plant in your home or glasshouse - allowing you access to all these natural remedies without leaving the house! From colic relief and increased lactation production, Fennel tea is a proven way that can help alleviate menstrual pain too. And it's all packed into this tiny, green, serrated yet powerful leaves!
Cultivation bullet points for Fennel microgreens seeds:
- There is no need for pre-soaking fennel microgreen seeds. Just plant them and watch them bloom into something tasty in relatively no time.
- Fennel microgreens seeds needs 5-6 days for germination.
- In 14 more days, the dill microgreens will be ready to harvest.
- To achieve better effect it is recommended to wait with harvesting until the true leaf phase.
- However, because the leaves are delicate, handle these greens with care.
Nutrition facts and usage:
Fennel microgreens are truly a wonder food, offering an explosion of essential nutrients. Bursting with vitamin C, E and K alongside antioxidant-rich plant compounds and plenty of fiber plus potassium - these tasty greens can be the perfect side to any meal or smoothie for improved nutrient intake!
Step up your food game with the delightful addition of Fennel microgreens! With a mild anise-like flavour, these aromatic greens will tantalize your senses and elevate any salad, soup, dip or jar of pickles.
lat. Anethum graveolens
avg. 900 seeds/gram