- The owner and administrator of the online store MP Seeds - www.mpseeds.eu is the company HYDRO Mateusz Przybiński, with its registered office in Łódź at ul. Jaskrowa 34, 91-488, having an entry in the National Court Register under VAT number 7262654485 and REGON number 101796328. To make purchases in the online store MP Seeds - www.mpseeds.eu, a potential customer is obliged to complete the data of the registration form and accept the regulations. It is possible to make purchases without registration - in this case you must accept the regulations when finalizing the purchase process on our website and fill out the form with the data required to make purchases.
- The customer retains the right to view, improve and delete his personal data from the database of the MP Seeds online store.
- Lack of consent to the processing of personal data and the lack of acceptance of the regulations of the MP Seeds online store is tantamount to the inability to make purchases in our store.
- Each person by registering on our website and making purchases agrees to place their personal data in the MP Seeds database and consents to the processing of this data for marketing purposes by the administrator.
- HYDRO is considered the administrator of the personal data.
- By consenting to the processing of personal data, an informed declaration of intent and consent for the processing of personal data by the person who makes this declaration is considered.
- The processing of personal data is considered to be: collection, storage, recording, modification, sharing and deleting.
- By removing personal data is meant the complete elimination of personal data from the MP Seeds online store database or a modification of personal data that will prevent identification of the identity of the person to whom the data belongs.
- All personal data of persons registered in the MP Seeds store are processed and protected in accordance with the Act of Personal Data Protection from 29.08.1997. and the Act of the provision of online services from July 18, 2002.
- The administrator of personal data declares that he will process personal data only for the purpose of concluding and carrying out transactions, and that the processing of personal data will not in any way infringe the rights and freedoms of the data subjects.
- The exception to point 11 is the situation when the user of the MP Seeds online store expresses his consent and accept processing of his personal data for marketing purposes, by subscribing to the Newsletter and thereby confirming his consent to receive information by e-mail about promotions and news about the website - mpseeds.eu
- Personal data of the customers of the MP Seeds online store are not disclosed to any third parties, with the exception of intermediaries in payment transactions, for which these data are necessary to complete the transaction, and delivery companies, for which these data are necessary to deliver the ordered products.
- Cookies allow: recognizing the type of device the user using the website and adjusting the display of the page and its content to the device, creating statistics on how to use the website, which helps to thoroughly analyze and adapt the displayed content of the page to the individual needs of users and to maintain the current login session on the site to eliminate the need to log in again.
- As part of using the website www.mpseeds.eu, the following cookies are used: enabling the correct use of the site and the services it offers, enabling the user to remember user preferences and settings, such as: preferred language, font size, etc., to customize the delivered advertising content to the user's personal preferences and ensuring security - used to detect fraud.
- All users of the www.mpseeds.eu website may voluntarily opt out or limit cookies, using the appropriate settings in their web browser.
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE
Shoplo Sp. z o.o. - with registered address: Inflancka 4C, 00-189 Warsaw, Poland, uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
session information persistence between user visits on service pages - the user is required to provide authorization only once when visiting pages
user experience optimization by providing enhanced content to user visiting page
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy".Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.