Discover Organic Arugula Rocket: The Miniature Delight with Maximum Flavor
Unleash the culinary magic of Arugula microgreens, the petite counterpart to the mature, peppery greens we know as Rucola (Eruca vesicaria from latin language). Perfect for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike, these microgreens are a breeze to grow and promise a bountiful harvest. ►Check other seeds perfect for beginners.
What sets our Arugula Rocket seeds apart is their organic pedigree, boasting a coveted Eco certificate and a commitment to eco-friendly cultivation practices.
These seeds are not just organic. They are your ticket to sustainable urban farming.
Certified Excellence: The Green Stamp of Seeds Quality
Curious about our Eco certificate and what it means for your microgreens? Dive into our informative article, ►The Green Stamp of Quality: Understanding the Advantages of ECO Certified Seeds for Microgreens.
Discover the value of choosing certified seeds and join the movement towards sustainable urban farming.
Cultivation Made Effortless: How to grow organic Arugula shoots?
- Growing Arugula Rocket microgreens couldn't be simpler.
- No need for soaking.
- Just sow the seeds and watch them flourish.
- PRO TIP: What's truly fascinating is that Arugula Rocket seeds form a water gel shell after watering, ensuring optimal moisture for your greens. If you've ever questioned the quality of store-bought produce, now is the time to take matters into your own hands.
- In just 7 days, you can enjoy a thriving crop with an impressive germination ratio of 95% in our current lot.
Unveil the Nutritional Treasure Within Arugula Microgreens
Arugula microgreens are a nutritional powerhouse, packing a punch with vitamins A, C, and K, along with a healthy dose of calcium. Low in calories, they make for a guilt-free addition to your diet. In the world of HoReCa (Hotels, Restaurants, and Catering), Arugula microgreens are a secret weapon for plate decoration, enhancing salads, and crafting vibrant green cocktails. Explore our diverse range of microgreens seeds, all designed to thrive in just 7 days.
How to use organic Arugula microgreens in kitchen?
Arugula microgreens are a delightful addition to a variety of dishes, adding a burst of peppery flavor and a nutritious punch. Here are some creative ways to use arugula microgreens in your kitchen:
1. Salad Greens: Arugula microgreens make an excellent base for salads. Toss them with other fresh greens, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and your favorite dressing for a simple and nutritious salad.
2. Sandwiches and Wraps: Add a handful of arugula microgreens to your sandwiches, wraps, or pitas to enhance their flavor and texture. They work especially well with roasted vegetables and grilled chicken.
3. Pizza Toppings: After baking your pizza, sprinkle arugula microgreens over the top for a vibrant and peppery finish. The heat from the pizza will slightly wilt the greens, enhancing the taste.
4. Omelettes and Scrambled Eggs: Incorporate arugula microgreens into your morning eggs for a nutritious breakfast. Simply fold them into your omelette or scramble.
5. Pasta Dishes: Just before serving, mix arugula microgreens into hot pasta dishes. The residual heat will wilt the greens slightly, creating a flavorful and nutritious addition.
6. Garnish: Use arugula microgreens as a garnish for soups, appetizers, and main dishes. Their bright color and peppery flavor can elevate the presentation and taste of your dishes.
7. Homemade Sushi Rolls: Include arugula microgreens in homemade sushi rolls for a unique twist on traditional sushi. They add freshness and crunch to your rolls.
8. Smoothies: Add a small handful of arugula microgreens to your fruit smoothies for an unexpected burst of flavor and nutrition. They pair well with sweet and tangy fruits.
9. Tacos and Burritos: Sprinkle arugula microgreens over your tacos or burritos for a peppery kick. They work wonderfully with various protein and vegetable fillings.
10. Soups: Stir arugula microgreens into your hot soups just before serving. They add a fresh and vibrant element to your bowl of comfort.
Remember that arugula microgreens have a bold, peppery flavor, so you may want to adjust the quantity based on your personal taste preferences. Start with a small amount and add more as needed to achieve the desired level of flavor and freshness in your dishes.
|Seed Category:||Microgreens Seeds|
|Latin Name:||Eruca vesicaria|
|Seed count per gram:||400 seeds|
|Sow denisty 10x20 tray:||23,7 grams|
|Sprout in low temp.:||No|
|Blackout Time:||2-3 days|
|Total growing time:||7-8 days|
|Nutrition benefits:||A, C, K, Ca|
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.