Basil, Cinnamon Microgreens Seeds
product unavailableadd to wish list
Introducing Basil Cinnamon Microgreens Seeds: Where Green Meets Zing!
Welcome to the sassy world of Basil Cinnamon-licious Microgreens Seeds, where we've managed to bring together the suave goodness of basil and the spicy flair of cinnamon. Our seeds are not perfect choice for the green-thumbs but when grown successfully they will be like 1st place in marathon- microgreens growing maraton.
Cultivation tips for Cinnamon Basil:
Growing these little green wonders is easier than finding a needle in a haystack but still not so easy! We recommend it for microgreener which have their first steps of gardening behind. For this ones which want to try themselves in growing Basil Cinamon microgreens we have these steps:
- Grab your gardening gloves and grab a tray. We recommend a shallow one with drainage holes, but hey, we're not your mom. You do you!
- Ensure success by avoiding pre-soaking the seeds,
- and place them in blackout darkness for 6-7 days until their stems reach at least 3cm tall.
- Place your tray in a well-lit spot, and then sit back and relax! You'll see the magic happen within 2 weeks.
- Harvest these little green firecrackers when they're 2-3 inches tall.
- We recommend this variety to hydroponic growers instead of classic Basil, Italian variety.
Health benefits and usage:
If you're looking for a tasty superfood with Italian twist that gives impressive nutritional punch, Basil Cinamon variety have it all!
|Seed Category:||Microgreens and Herbs Seeds|
|Latin Name:||Ocimum basilicum|
|Seed count per gram:||950 seeds|
|Sow density 10x20 tray:||15 grams|
|Sprout in low temp.:||No|
|Blackout Time:||5-6 days|
|Total growing time:||15-21 days|
|Taste:||Basilicious mint and fresh cinnamon|
|Nutrition benefits:||A, D, B, P, Fe, Mg|
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.