Radish, Daikon Microgreens seeds
Radish, Daikon microgreens seeds
Radish Daikon microgreens are a fantastic solution for any food enthusiast looking to add some classic Asiatic flavor. It's latin name is Raphanus sativus, and may be more recognizable when called Japanese or Chinese Radish. With arguably the largest leaves, seeds and fastest growth rate of all MP Seeds radishes, these micro-greens provide mild spiciness in an expedited amount time. Perfect for adding unexpected crunchy texture and zest!
How to grow Radish, Daikon microgreens simple and fast?
Growing radish shoots is fast and easy, and even if you are a beginning farmer you should deal with it.
- All you need to do is sow the seeds! No soaking, no waiting.
- Then give them three days in blackout phase,
- followed by five days under light for a mildly spicy harvest perfect for salads, soup garnishes or as an allergy friendly substitute for nuts.
- Radish has tiny seeds, so you will get a lot of greens from one tray. And one more time: Seeds soaking is not required.
- PRO TIP 1: Make sure to harvest and enjoy your greens before they reach their true leaf stage if you desire optimal flavor.
- PRO TIP 2: Remember that the longer growing time the spicier the microgreens will be. Good luck!
Health benefits of Radish Daikon microgreens:
Radish microgreens are a nutrition powerhouse! Packed with almost alphabet of vitamins A, B, C, E & K and essential minerals like Calcium, Magnesium & Zinc, they boast numerous health benefits in addition to being low in calories.
The perfect way to give your diet the boost it needs without sacrificing flavor or satisfaction.
|Seed Category:||Microgreens Seeds|
|Latin Name:||Raphanus sativus|
|Seed count per gram:||66 seeds|
|Sow denisty 10x20 tray:||48 grams|
|Sprout in low temp.:||Yes|
|Blackout Time:||3 days|
|Total growing time:||8 days|
|Nutrition benefits:||A, B, C, E, K, Ca, Mg|
Shipping costs The price does not include any possible payment costs
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.