Radish Micro Mix microgreens seeds- the best what you can get from radishes
Don't know which radish to grow? If you cannot decide grow them all and don't worry about the colors! It's a mix of all radishes we have in our microgreens seeds shop online offer. Radish Red Rambo, Radish Pink, Rose and Radish Daikon (which is ion the picture). It is like having a cake and eating the cake. Good luck with growing and bon apetit!
Cultivation tips for Radish Micro Mix:
Basically grow them like classic microgreens radishes, but additionally below you will find cultivation tips:
- no soaaking seeds
- 3 days of germination
- 5 days of growing
- growing till first true leaves appear
- sow around 16 grams per 10x20 tray
- avg. 230 seeds/gram
Health benefits and usage of Radish Micro Mix:
This mix is packed in the same type of healthy things as 3 musketeers: one for all, and all for one. For example:
- Daikon radish microgreens: These cute heart shaped leaves with white stem, are packed with vitamin C and antioxidants. Eating them boosting your immune system. Plus, their spicy flavor will give your taste buds a kick in the pants.
- Red radish microgreens: Not only do these little guys look unique on your plate, but they're also high in fiber and low in calories- around 30 in 100 grams.
Don't underestimate the power of radish microgreens- this is the mix of everything good. They may be small, but they packed with health benefits and flavor. So go ahead and use them in you kitchen:
- Sprinkle them on top of your avocado toast
- Add them to your scrambled eggs or omelette for a healthy breakfast
- Put them into your salad for some extra crunch and nutrition
- Use them as a garnish on literally anything to make it look fancy
- Blend them into your favorite smoothie for a nutrient-packed drink
Product reviews (1)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.