General Information about MP SEEDS New Product: Garlic Microgreens Seeds ♥︎
Taste, Flavor, Look: Indulge your taste buds in the gourmet world of microgreens and sprouts with our Garlic Microgreens Seeds. These tiny powerhouses has delicate and grassy apperance, finished with the small, black seeds, which add texture.
The flavor is a delightful dance of garlic with a hint of mild sweetness, making them a culinary sensation. They has more delicate taste that mature garlic. Visually stunning, these microgreens resemble miniature scallions or chives, providing a feast for both the eyes and the palate.
Belonging to the Amaryllidaceae family, the Allium genus, and specifically the tuberosum species, Chinese Chives (Allium tuberosum) boast a unique botanical heritage that contributes to their distinct characteristics and culinary appeal.
For all you garlic lovers out there, this is a culinary dream come true!
How to Grow Garlic Microgreens?
- Soaking: Chive microgreens seeds are tiny and soft, so requiring no soaking before planting.
- Planting: Unlike traditional planting, microgreen seeds won't be buried intermittently in the soil. Instead, spread the seeds generously across the soil surface. Fill the tray with drain holes, tamp down the soil, moisten it evenly, and then sprinkle the seeds.
- Place the second tray on top, add a small weight, and initiate the blackout period for 6-8days.
- Growing: Chive shoots seeds germinate slowly, taking 6-8days. Once they collectively push up the weight, remove the cover and introduce them to delicate light. They don’t like lots of light, they grow perfect in a shade when grown outside.
- Water using the bottom-watering method to keep the soil moist. Sprinkle a few times at the beginning from top to give them high humidity, it will help them produce nice looking stem.
- Harvesting: Harvest your micro chives when they are 2 inches long. The ideal time ensures optimal texture, flavor, and nutritional content.
- Chives microgreens often retain seed hulls, which are edible, but you can remove them by lightly brushing your palm across the micro chives.
- To preserve the freshness and germ of our Garlic Microgreens Seeds, store them in cold conditions—in your fridge.
- For better storage, let sprouts grow an extra half day after the final sorting rinse before refrigerating.
Will Garlic shoots regrow after harvesting?
No, they will not regrow. You will need to grow a new batch.
How to Use Garlic Microgreens in the Kitchen?
Enhance your culinary creations with the bold flavor of garlic microgreens. These versatile shoots, and sprouts are a perfect addition to salads, sandwiches, soups, and more. Their milder than mature garlic taste plus sweetness makes them an excellent complement to various dishes, elevating the overall taste experience.
Mix them with other micro green to create unique and flavorful combinations that will leave your taste buds tingling with delight.
Are Garlic Microgreens Healthy? - Nutrition Benefits
Not only do Garlic Microgreens add a burst of flavor to your dishes, but they also pack a nutritional punch. Rich in essential nutrients, these microgreens contribute to a healthy and balanced diet. Packed with vitamins and minerals, they are a wholesome addition to your meals, ensuring you get both taste and nutrition in every bite. Being specific garlic micro green contains: vitamins A, C, and K, calcium, iron, and magnesium.
Storage and Sprouting Directions Follow our simple sprouting directions for a hassle-free experience, and enjoy the satisfaction of growing your own gourmet microgreens at home.
Embark on a flavorful journey with our Garlic Microgreens Seeds—where taste, health, and culinary creativity come together in a tiny package!
Are chive seeds poisonous?
No, but they are toxic to dogs and cats, so you need to be careful.
|Seed Category:||Microgreens Seeds|
|Latin Name:||Allium Tuberosum|
|Seed count per gram:||350 seeds|
|Sow density 10x20 tray:||50 grams|
|Sprout in low temp.:||Yes|
|Total growing time:||14-21 days|
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.