Sunflower, Big Microgreens Seeds - tips how and why to grow these crunchy micro-greens
Looking for a delicious, healthy snack that you can grow in just eight days? Look no further than our Big Sunflower Microgreens variety! Sunflower Microgreens are the perfect choice for anyone wanting to enjoy a crunchy, delicious and abundant harvest! These tasty little greens love plenty of light (sun-as the name suggest) and water – which makes them an excellent addition to any professional greenhouse or beginner garden. Get ready for that fresh flavor boost you'll get from these nutritious sprouts! Just plant the seeds and watch them sprout into healthy microgreens.
Cultivation tips for Sunflower, Big microgreens in bulletpoints:
- Sunflower's seeds needs 6 hours soaking.
- After soaking seeds should have 1 day of rest in jar or other place.
- Sunflower microgreens are better and cleaner grown on coconut coir, as its structure provides normal soil to stick to them.
- Germination time: 4 days.
- Growing time: 4-5 days.
- After 3rd day of growing, you can easily remove any remaining seed-shells mechanically from the top.
- Try to harvest them in the morning so, they will be more sweet not tender, otherwise it may be bitter!
- Sunflower loves watering and light.
- Try growing Sunflower micro-greens in different light conditions to achieve taste you like. We wish a happy growing!
Nutrition facts and usage:
These seeds are packed with essential nutrients like vitamins A, D, E, and B complex, as well as minerals like potassium, calcium, iron, and magnesium. Not only are they nutritious, but they’re also extremely versatile – you can use them in salads, sandwiches, soups, and more. And best of all, they’re easy to grow! So why wait? Get your hands on some Sunflower Microgreens Seeds today!
|Latin Name:||Helianthus annuus|
|Seeds per gram:||14 seeds|
|Grows within:||10 days|
|Watering:||twice a day|
|Harvest time:||in the Morning|
|Seeds Type:||microgreens seeds|