What are Radish Red Rambo shoots characteristics?
If you are looking for an eye-catching addition to your urban farm, look no further than the Radish Red Rambo microgreens (from latin Raphanus sativus)! It is an Asian delicacy, boasting uniquely beautiful purple red stems and leaves. It's a desirable and popular choice for restaurant garnishes that gives meals spicy flavor as well as pops of color! So, if you like the taste of radish vegetable, for sure you'll make friends with radish microgreens.
How to grow Radish Red Rambo microgreens seeds?
- DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Radish Red Rambo is a fast and easy grower, so it is adequate micro-green for beginning growers.
- All you need is some peat substate, cococoir, or coco mats, tray, light and water.
- Red Rambo needs only 3 days in blackout phase,
- to be able to enjoy it after 7 days growing.
- HARVESTING: Always cut dried microgreens with clean and sharp scissors. If the microgreens will be after watering, they will have shorter shelf life.
- The few green leaves appearing in the tray is totally normal thing, achievable 95% ratio of red leaves.
- PRO TIP: grow it in colder temperature to achieve spicier taste! (applies to all radishes)
- SEEDS SOAKING: Seeds pre-soaking is not needed, so don't wait any longer - add a little excitement to your urban farm menu with the Radish Red Rambo Microgreens!
When to harvest Radish Microgreens?
Best time to harvest radish microgreens is to cut them when they are 9 cm height with beautiful fully grown cotyledon. It usually 8th day of total microgreens growing time. Cut it right above the microgreens growing medium. Make sure to use clean and sharp scissors - it will prolong it's shelf life.
Are Red Rambo microgreens healthy?
Of course! The amazing Radish Red Rambo microgreens are guaranteed to give your diet a nutrient boost! Packed with vitamins A, B, C, E and K as well minerals such as Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc. Add these incredible microgreens for an extra burst of goodness in every meal.
How to use Red Rambo microgreens?
Radish microgreens are versatile and can be used in various culinary applications, but they got restaurant chefs mainly because of their purple appearance. Let's go over some common ways to use them on the daily basis:
- Garnish: Sprinkle microgreens on (anything) top of salads, soups, sandwiches, or main dishes to add color, flavor, and nutrition.
- Salads: Radish shoots make excellent base, or additions to salads, providing a burst of spiciness and nutrients.
- Sandwiches and Wraps: Use microgreens as a layer in sandwiches or wraps for added texture and flavor.
- Stir-fries: Add microgreens towards the end of cooking stir-fried dishes to retain their vibrant color and flavor.
- Eggs: Top omelets or scrambled eggs with radish shoots for a healthy twist.
- Pizza: Sprinkle radish microgreens on top of homemade pizzas just before serving.
- Sushi Rolls: They are used in many sushi bars already, so why not to gest inspired and incorporate it into homemade sushi rolls for a unique twist.
Can I eat Radish microgreens Raw?
Yes, you can eat raw radish microgreens. As we wrote above, they are often enjoyed raw in salads, sandwiches, wraps, and as garnishes for various dishes. Raw Radish Red Rambo microgreens have a spicy, but fresh flavor that can add a kick to your meals. They are packed with nutrients and can provide a tasty and nutritious addition to your diet.
When using radish microgreens in your dishes, be sure to wash them thoroughly and remove any roots or debris. Pat them dry gently with a clean paper towel or kitchen towel before adding them to your recipes.
PRO TIP: We are eating microgreens form our farm dircectly. This is real from farm to table, right?
||Radish Red Rambo|
|Seed Category:||Microgreens Seeds|
|Latin Name:||Raphanus sativus|
|Seed count per gram:||67 seeds|
|Sow denisty 10x20 tray:||65 grams|
|Sprout in low temp.:||Yes|
|Blackout Time:||3 days|
|Total growing time:||9 days|
|Leaves Color:||Deep Purple|
|Nutrition benefits:||A, B, C, E, K, P, Ca, Mg, Fe|
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.